I have one of my online classes starting today Rubber Stamping: Terrific Techniques and there’s still time to sign up (enrollment will close in about a week’s time), so I thought I’d tell you a bit about it.
The five week course will cover the following topics:
- Week one is all about resist techniques. You will learn several different resist techniques and see the many beautiful finishes you can achieve.
- In week 2, I will show you step by step how to use masking techniques and foliage stamps to build up beautiful layered cards. We will be taking nature as our cue and looking at Spring, Summer, Autumn and Winter inspired cards
- Week 3 is all about Stampbord, an amazing ultra smooth surface that is a joy to stamp on.
- In week 4, we will be taking a look around the house to see what unusual materials we can stamp with, including bleach and lemon juice.
- Finally, in week 5, we look at using stamps to create texture in materials such as UTEE, clay and funky foam.
It costs $30 which is approximately £18.91 at today’s exchange rate. (Visit www.xe.com to convert the dollar amount to your own currency.)
There’s more information on the technical aspects of how the classes run on the Online Classes page here on the blog, so if you are new to online classes you can get an idea of how it works.
One of the new features at My Creative Classroom is lifetime enrollment. After the course is finished, students have access to the course material forever!
If you fancy it, click here to sign up – you may need to register with My Creative Classroom first (it’s not my company), but you only need to do that once.
If you have taken one of my classes, please feel free to leave a comment to let other’s know how you enjoyed it.