The best way to enjoy the party is to make sure you are on our mailing list and on the Chocolate Baroque community site (which is a Ning network for those who are familiar with them). We will be sending out about four emails tomorrow throughout the day and running short 15 minute live chats on the Chocolate Baroque community site at the following times:
7.00pm (half hour or longer)
Registering on the website does not automatically add you to the mailing list, so click here to make sure you are on the list – if the system recognises your email address, then you are on the list already.
If you’re on the list, but out at work all day, don’t worry – you will still get the emails which you can read at your own leisure. Some offers will have a very short shelf life though, so do read them as soon as you can.
Hope to chat with you tomorrow!
Here are some other ways you can keep in touch with what’s going on.
- Design Team Blog - we will be blogging throughout the day so why not become a follower or subscribe to the blog feed
- Chocolate Baroque Network – our fantastic community forum site with over 600 members
- My blog – see the side bar for various ways to follow or subscribe to this blog
- Facebook - visit the Chocolate Baroque page and ‘like’ us so our news feeds through to you
- Twitter - follow me on Twitter for those succinct little 140 character announcements
- Pinterest – just want the eye candy – why not follow my Chocolate Baroque board on Pinterest