This was one of the first cards I made with the Indian stamps. The black background was a test print with the Gelli Arts gel printing plate and the colour is from Dylusions sprayed card. The stamping is all embossed with white embossing powder and I finished it with a few coloured metallic stickers.
I’ve made some changes to the blog layout – nothing too radical, but I felt the sidebars were getting too cluttered, so I’ve tried to simplify things a bit. Some of the side bar content is now down at the very bottom of the screen. One thing I haven’t figured out yet is how to move the number of comments down to below the post instead of above, but if you click on comments they still appear below the post. Anyway, hope you like the changes.
Watch out tomorrow on the website – first of the month means new Chocolate Baroque stamps. All I’ll say is they’re a little punky!